WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Rastafari - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Rastafari > Topics

Subject: hypocrites
Replies: 1 Views: 964

rzr 7/4/2007 - 5:55:48
i am not rastafarian. never was. don't think i'll ever be. but i've been around enough true brethren to know that rastafarianism is not only about blunting or eating grass and leaves. they taught me that like any true devotee of any following. a real rasta will not compromise in the slightest of ways with babylon, her system and her prophets. real rastas dont blog. keeping one foot in babylons doorway is worse than living within the city walls. *

eizzy 16.02.08 - 10:08pm
Tru dat! I aint rasta eitha but i fynd the culture interesting...but can u realy fight something like technology? And does it realy mek u less of a rasta? I mean, i can understand nt eatin prossesd foodz 4rm d west, they r nt healty n will kill ya, or dressin in western clothing, it dilutez onez own culture. In these thingz u can c hw bablyonz trying 2 destroy rastaz. But watz d harm in blogin?? Weaz d crime in dat? B'cuz the babylonaianz invented it meanz rasta is suposed 2 HATE it? I thought rasta believez in LOVE. Jah is LOVE, ryt?...some thingz 2day u can not fight. Even the christian religion which iz olda and more powerful has had 2 accept somethingz 2day n the church ave been forced 2 compromise sum of their customz! 2 fyt against sum of these thingz is futile and createz hardship. Look at d massai in africa. They refuse 2 embrace modern lyf and they are dying in poverty and crime. So much 4 fighting the system! ...y not use the internet 2 spread Jahz word n rastafarian teaching?? *

* Rastafari Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Rastafari

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search